In matters of the heart, make us your destination of choice for care.
Cardiovascular disease is the number one cause of death in America, claiming a life every 30 seconds. At Doctors Medical Center Modesto, we’re committed to serving our community with the highest quality cardiac care. We employ innovative technologies such as the life-saving Impella Device, which decreases the load on the heart to help high-risk patients successfully endure vital procedures such as angioplasty.
From emergency heart attack responsiveness to minimally invasive therapies, DMC and its affiliate, Valley Heart Institute, offer more than 30 different diagnostic and treatment services. For decades, we’ve been the Central Valley’s trusted one-stop heart care facility.
- First American Heart Association Accredited STEMI Receiving Center in California
Recipient of the AHA Mission: Lifeline® Receiving Center Gold Level Recognition Award for Heart Attack Care (2015)
- Recipient of the American College of Cardiology Foundation’s NCDR® ACTION Registry -- GWTGTM Platinum Performance Achievement Award (2015). One of only 197 hospitals nationwide to receive this recognition documenting DMC’s success in implementing a higher standard of care for heart attack patients as outlined by the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association clinical guidelines and recommendations
- First-in-region to receive Chest Pain accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers (2014)
- The Valley Heart Institute’s outpatient cardiac clinic works in partnership with DMC, providing advanced technology and offsite excellence in diagnostic, therapeutic, and outpatient surgical procedures
- Recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get with the Guidelines Heart Failure Gold Plus Award (2015); AHA/ASA’s Stroke Gold Award, with designation as a Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Facility (2015)
Our physicians, nurses and support professionals work together as a team to provide the personalized care you need.
To learn more about our heart care services, please call (877) 946-3604. Or you can find a heart specialist by using our Find A Physician tool