Doctors Medical Center of Modesto accepts many national and regional insurance plans to assist with your healthcare costs – whether it’s for a hospital stay, doctor’s visit, treatment or surgery.
Before your visit, have your doctor’s administrative staff speak to your insurance provider for an estimate of all costs.
Out-of-pocket expenses, which include your deductible, are due at the time of service and will vary depending on your insurance plan. If you have a workplace Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or other healthcare savings plan, you can use it to offset your pending medical expenses.
Have billing and insurance questions? Contact us at (209) 576-3604.
Doctors Medical Center accepts the insurance plans below.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna PPO
- American Insurance Consultants PPO
- America’s Health Plan PPO
- Beech Street PPO
- Beech Street W/C
- Blue Cross – MCS and Non MCS HMO
- Blue Cross – MCS and Non MCS PPO
- Blue Cross – MCS and Non MCS W/C
- Blue Cross – MCS and Non MCS MediCal
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield OOA PPO
- Blue Shield HMO
- Blue Shield PPO
- CHAMPUS/TRICARE Gov
- Choice Care PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Coventry/First Health Network
- Foundation for Medical Care PPO
- Foundation for Medical Care W/C
- Health Net HMO
- Health Net POS
- Health Net PPO
- Health Net EPO
- Health Net Medicare
- Health Net W/C
- Health Net MediCal
- Health Payors Organization PPO
- Health Plan of San Joaquin HMO
- Interplan PPO
- Interplan W/C
- Molina Healthcare MediCal
- Multiplan/BCE Emergis PPO
- Multiplan/BCE Emergis W/C
- Pacific Health Alliance PPO
- PacifiCare HMO
- PacifiCare PPO
- PacifiCare Secure Horizons
- Preferred Health Network PPO
- Preferred Health Network W/C
- UFCW PPO
- United Healthcare
Covered California Health Plans We Accept:
- Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Call (800) 300-1506, or TTY: (888) 889-4500, to speak with a Covered CA representative who can help you.
- Click here to get local help finding or enrolling in a health plan that's right for you.