Emergency & Trauma Services
When life-threatening situations occur, you can rely on Doctors Medical Center of Modesto to deliver advanced emergency and trauma services, 24/7.
- Designation by the American College of Surgeons as a Level II Trauma Center
- Chest Pain Center
- STEMI (heart attack) receiving center
- Emergency specialists and trauma surgeons available 24 hours a day
- Nursing staff trained in advanced cardiac and stroke life support, as well as trauma care
- Access to on-call medical specialists
Our ER department treats injuries and illnesses, ranging from broken bones and burns to heart attack and stroke, 24 hours a day seven days a week. All of the advanced care delivered by highly trained ER physicians, nurses and specialists.
Advanced care for severe trauma cases
Doctors Medical Center also treats the most severe trauma cases. If you are critically injured, you can rest assured knowing that you’ll receive advanced care from the time of entry into the hospital to the time of discharge or transfer. All trauma patients have access to specialists, both surgical and non-surgical, to facilitate a rapid and full recovery from injuries.
Have a non-life threatening injury or illness? Skip the wait and use our convenient ER check-in tool.