If you or a loved one suffers a stroke, Doctors Medical Center of Modesto provides award-winning stroke care services to help in recovery. We offer:
- Specialized stroke care delivered by a patient-centered care team including critical care nurses
- An 8-bed neurology critical care unit and a neurology step-down unit for inpatient care
- The Joint Commission certification as a Primary Stroke Center for best practices for stroke care, improving patient outcomes
- Recognition as a Stroke Gold Plus Award recipient for consistent compliance with the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get with the Guidelines quality measures
- Acute stroke care recognized with a “Target: Stroke Honor Roll” award for improving acute ischemic stroke care by reducing door-to-needle times for eligible patients being treated with thrombolytic therapy — part of the American Heart Association's Target: StrokeSMquality initiative
Our physicians, nurses and support professionals work together as a team to provide the personalized care you need.
To learn more about our stroke care services, please call (877) 946-3604 Or you can find a stroke specialist by using our Find A Physician tool.