History of the Hospital
Doctors Hospital of Modesto was opened on July 7, 1962, by a group of local physicians. In 1979, to better reflect its full scope of services, Doctors Hospital of Modesto was renamed Doctors Medical Center.
A $72 million expansion allows Doctors Medical Center to meet the growing health care needs in the areas of trauma, cardiology, high-risk obstetrics, neonatal intensive care, neurology and oncology.
Today, Doctors Medical Center has established itself in the Central Valley as a provider of quality medical care and treatment.
The 465-bed, multispecialty hospital is part of Tenet HealthSystem, a nationwide provider of health care services. Doctors Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is licensed by the state of California and is an approved provider of benefits for many insurance plans in addition to Medicare and Medi-Cal.
Terms And Conditions
Notice of Privacy Practices
1441 FLORIDA AVE, MODESTO, CA 95350 | 209-578-1211
© 2002-2013 Doctors Medical Center of Modesto, Inc., All Rights Reserved.